For some people, sunglasses are only used as an accessory and to offer some shade while being outdoors on sunny days. Sunglasses can spruce up your look, or make you look elegant. There are in fact countless styles of sunglasses to choose from on the market, so as to suit varying people’s preferences.
However, the market for sunglasses has gone a step further with the introduction of sun readers. Sun readers can not only complement an outfit nicely, but also serve functional purposes. There are various advantages to wearing a pair of sun readers or reading sunglasses, namely:
- Convenience – no need to carry around two pairs of glasses as this is basically one pair that includes both the functions of offering you clarity while reading or doing other close up tasks, as well as offering ideal protection against the sun’s rays. Moreover, there is no need to go through the inconvenience of switching from reading glasses to sunglasses or vice versa.
- Helps those with a poor vision – as these are reading glasses with the additional functionality of sunglasses, one will be benefiting from better vision and more clarity.
- Eye protection – sun readers can withstand the UV rays. Ordinary sunglasses often do not have a high level of UV protection. On the other hand sun readers have higher UV protection which offers you better shelter for your eyes. Gone are the days when your eyes hurt because of the sun’s glare. You no longer have to strain your eyes so as to try to see clearly and get over the glare, and besides your eyes will not hurt you either.
- Lens magnification – sun readers have a full 100% lens magnification. This allows you to see and read more easily as there is no need to try and focus on the lower part of the lens because of the bi-focal lenses, which are not as convenient.
- Practical and affordable – since you do not have to buy two pairs of glasses, you are going to save money while also benefiting from practicality and convenience.
- Stylish – there are many designs, styles and colors to choose from. The choice is up to you and your preferences. There are both elegant as well as cool designs, ideal for any age and gender.
Sun readers are the most practical option for those who need the help of glasses even when they are exposed to the sun. This could be simple hobbies or activities such as reading by the beach or playing golf, or certain jobs which involve plenty of hours outside.
If you use both glasses as well as sunglasses, then you should seriously consider investing in a pair of sun readers as there are lots of benefits as we just discussed above. Highly practical, protective, convenient, stylish and affordable, sun readers are definitely the way to go.